- City Hall
- Employment Opportunities
- Boards & Meetings
- For Sale
- Street Projects
- Contact Us
SWHHS COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic
SWHHS will be administering COVID-19 vaccines on April 14, 2021 from 10:00-12:00 and 2:00-5:00pm at:
Redwood Area Community Center
901 E. Cook St.
Redwood Falls, MN 56283
This clinic will be on a first come, first serve basis.
The Moderna Vaccine is a two dose series, four weeks apart. The second dose will be May 12, 2021 at the same time.
Important Reminders for participants:
- This is only for people 18 years and older.
- Wear a mask
- We will need to give the shot on the upper part of your arm. Wear appropriate clothing.
- If you question if you should get the vaccine due to allergies or other medical concerns, please contact your medical provider. You may not be eligible to receive the vaccine in a community setting.
- If you don’t feel well or are in isolation or quarantine at the time of your appointment, please do NOT come in. Call us to cancel.
- You will be required to wait 15-30 minutes after receiving the vaccination.
There are limited time slots available.